Part of saving time is just being prepared. When an ink cartridge runs out, you don't want to have to drop everything and run to the store. If your office uses Samsung printers and supplies, you may want to get acquainted with Samsung printer cartridge replacement. When it's time to swap out an old printer cartridge, you can save time by following some simple steps. Here are some simple instructions for replacing your Samsung printer cartridges, so you can get back to printing.
Replacing Printer Cartridges:
1. Open the printer utility software. Samsung tries to make replacing samsung printer cartridge simpler by automating most of the steps for you. Explore your printer utility software and learn a bit more about how it works. To replace one of your Samsung printer cartridges, you'll need to open the cartridge replacement utility.
2. Move the cartridge head into place. Have your Samsung printer cartridges ready and follow the utility instructions to move the cartridge head into place.
3. Remove the old cartridge ink. Open the panel concealing the printer head and the old Samsung printer cartridges. Release the clips holding the empty one and pull it out. Remember to recycle your old Samsung printer cartridges. Samsung may even buy them back.
4. Prepare the new cartridge. Remove the appropriate Samsung printer cartridges from the packaging and shake them vigorously.
5. Insert the new cartridge. Remove the tag from the bottom of each Samsung ink cartridge, being careful not to touch any contacts or circuitry. Slip each cartridge into its space and press down until it clicks into place.
6. Close the printer. Close the printer lid or panel. The printer head should slide back into place and start charging your new cartridges.
Samsung Printer Cartridge Tips:
1. Samsung may recycle your hp 201x toner, or you can donate them to local recycling programs.
2. Unless your printer is malfunctioning, avoid printing test pages that can use a lot of ink.