1, the installation and storage
Toner cartridge is an important component in the laser printer, a direct impact on the quality of printing. Cartridge installation is actually very simple, as long as the cartridge removed from the bag, out of the seal, and then to the drum axis axis rotation, the toner in the drum in the distribution, and then installed on the printer can be.
As for the preservation of toner cartridge, in fact, more simple. As long as the cartridges stored in the original packaging bags, can be stored at room temperature. Do not let the sun direct exposure, otherwise it will affect the life of the cartridge.
2, maintenance issues
As the laser printer imaging is dependent on the photoconductor drum exposure. When the toner cartridge encounters strong light, the inner and outer layers of the toner cartridge are turned on, so that the voltage of the toner cartridge is different from the voltage at the unexposed place, where the toner image can be attracted during the fixing process. However, a certain point of exposure to the drum time and the number of times are limited, especially in the long exposure to continuous damage to the cartridge more severe. So users usually should be used a lot of attention to the maintenance of toner cartridges.
1) Do not make the drum exposed to direct sunlight or other strong light sources.
2) Do not replace the toner cartridge in bright light, it should be as soon as possible to complete the installation process.
3) When the toner cartridge is removed from the printer, immediately put it back in the box or thick soft linen wrap.
4) If the toner cartridge from a cold place into a warm place and then set aside an hour or longer before use.
5) the drum light barrier shielded from external light source in order to protect the photosensitive drum, do not open the drum light barrier.
6) Do not touch the photosensitive drum surface by hand, and to prevent the drum surface to scratch hard objects.
7) Do not put the toner cartridge in a place of high temperature and high humidity.
8) to ensure that the cartridge away from the monitor, hard drive, floppy disk drive, or any other magnetic material.
Printer ink refill, help you print high-quality documents, photos, and graphics.
Cheapest place to buy printer ink: v4ink.com